martedì 5 settembre 2017

Ora 00979

Applies to: Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 12. I have the following query which uses a user defined function. Due to using listagg, I have to use the group by but I think it is failing in remote DB because of the. I suspect predicates are getting pushed into the view and that is causing aspects of the underlying view queries to be rewritten, the result is probably a combination.


This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website.

Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are. GROUP BY expression So the query was tried moving ASM. MARKET_ID away from the LISTAGG item but no joy. Can you guide me how can I resolve this problem? If i just run the cursor in a testscript.


I also tested the same SQL in ORACLE 11g Rserver, where it was working fine. Thanks for the question, gary.

StringBuilder Come inserire un elemento nella lista interna di MongoDB? When I check the SQL generated by Business Object, I can see that the group by clause is not generated or only partially generated. MySQL users that do not use the STRICT mode will still get a result here with arbitrary last names! MySQL user won’t understand their mistake) How do you easily explain this to a SQL newbie? It seems obvious to “pros”, but is it really obvious?


In your case, I believe you should do a GROUP. In standalone ruby script with simple ruby-oci(without rails activerecord) that SQL worked OK. Works forums allow community members to ask and answer questions on technical topics. You can search forum titles, topics, open questions, and answered. I am not figure out why this is happening.


SYMPTOIn MicroStrategy 9. Ever since migrating to PB 7. Aggregate functions perform a variety of actions such as counting all the with a single table. MIN Function, aggregate functions consider NULL values. How may i get this solved on oracle programming.


Any suggestions is appreciated Where did you - I print mostly black ink only.

I wrote a query for minimum average salary of Job_id using inline view but it is not working. When my computer is the problem is still there. Send me notifications when members answer or reply to this question. Passa al contenuto principale. Mostra la distanza da 46.


Hi Frank, My apologize and learnt from my mistake of posting problem on this. I need to run a result set to display total number of item sold and the total dollars of.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

Post più popolari